Meal Plan June 12 - 18th
Hello all and here's to a brand new week! Poor Little C has been very sick since 1 AM on Saturday so this is going to be my simple menu plan with lots of crock pot meals since I don't know how long this stomach flu is going to last nor who is going to get it. Whoever is sick will probably have the BRAT diet (Bananas, Rice, Apples, Toast, Pasta etc) and everyone else will eat what I have planned - at least that is the plan.
And as I promised some folks here is how I *try* to structure our meals!
Breakfasts: Carb, Protein, Fruit
Lunches: Protein, Carb, Fruit, Vegetable
Dinner: Protein, Carb, Vegetable
Snacks: Combo of Protein, Fruit/Vegg, Carb
- Apple Fritters, Cherries
- Cheerios, Bananas, Peanut Butter
- Pancakes, Cherries, Scrambled Egg
- Waffles, Grapes, Over Hard Egg
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Bananas
- French Toast, Watermelon, Sausages
- Breakfast Burritos, Cherries
- Chicken Noodle Soup and Toast, Watermelon, Carrots
- Salami Sandwiches, Cheese & Crackers, Grapes
- Grilled Ham & Cheese, Peas, Watermelon
- Plain Pasta, Salad, Cherries
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Apples, Carrots
- Bean and Cheese Burritos, Corn,
- Leftovers, Carrots, Watermelon
- Mesquite Grilled Chicken, Garlic Herb Pasta, Broccoli
- Chili Verde, Beans, Corn, Chips & Salsa
- Moroccan Chicken, Rice, Peas
- Carnitas Tacos, Rice, Corn
- Sausage Spaghetti, Zucchini,
- Chorizo, Eggs, Tortillas, Corn
- T Bone Steaks for Grandpa Johns 90th Birthday!
Happy Eating Everyone!