House Party!

 Here is a fun opportunity I recently learned about.  http://www.houseparty.com/ is a site that lets you sign up to host a party using tons of free stuff to try out new products!  You give the company free advertising to all of your friends and they give you free products and special money saving opportunities. 

I was recently chosen to host a
Discover You Can House Party!

We will learn how to make freezer jam and marinara sauce!

I received a ton of cool items in the mail:

I have been working on the favors:


And working on decorations including my grandmother in laws original canning pot!


We are super excited to be hosting such a unique party and to have new options for preserving my garden!

 Happy learning about all the opportunities out there for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Thursday: Bugs & Insects

Fallish Foods - Meal Plan Week of Aug 26th

Staycation!