Meal Plan June 5th through 11th
Here's to a great new week folks! We had an awesome weekend enjoying sunny California weather our beautiful garden and even pretended to be on vacation swimming and making s'mores. Yummo!
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Peaches
- Cereal and Blueberries
- Eggs, Toast w/Peanut Butter, Strawberry Yogurt
- Granola Bars, Milk, Blueberries
- French Toast and Mango
- Cereal & Pineapple
- Breakfast Burritos and Cantaloupe
- Bologna Sandwiches, Chips, Blueberries
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Cantaloupe, Carrot Sticks
- Salami, Crackers, Cheese, Carrots, Grapes
- Pasta w/butter, Peas, Chicken
- Quesadillas and Corn
- Baked Potatoes with lots of toppings and a Salad
- Shrimp/Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Grilled Squash
- Chicken Tacos, Fajita Rice, Corn
- Ravioli's, Garlic Bread, Salad
- Hambugers, French Fries, Grilled Squash
- Tostadas, Corn, Rice
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Pasta, Garlic Bread
- Out to Dinner for My Sister in Law's Bday!
Okay confession time - I greatly dislike eating the same things all of the time - dinner I vary enough but lunches are killing me.....so.....What's your favorite lunch at home?