Whew - so glad it is Monday and the busy weekend is behind us - although it was a great one! Here are the meals I plan to make this week!
- French Toast, Nectarines, Sausage
- Pancakes, Scrambled Egg, Plums
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Strawberries
- Eggs, Toast (w/strawberry jam), Peanut Butter
- Smoothies, Toast, Hard Boiled Egg
- Cereal, Nectarines
- Waffles, Plums
- Quesadillas, Plums, Corn
- Grilled Cheese & Ham, Carrot Sticks, Nectarines
- Pasta with Sauce, Peas, Cherries
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Plums, Celery
- My Sister's Bday Lunch
- Bean, Rice, Cheese Burritos
- Ham Sandwiches, Godlfish Crackers, Strawberries
- Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
- Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
- Ham & Cheese Pasta Bake, Broccoli, Bread (add ham don't do topping extra cheese)
- Pizza, Salad for Family Movie Night!
- Thai Grilled Chicken, White Rice, Broccoli
- BBQ Chicken, Pasta Roni, Brussels Sprouts
- Pollo Asada, Beans, Rice, Corn
Okay I have Brussels sprouts on the menu but this will be my first time trying them - recipes anyone?