Meal Plan Week of February 7-13th

So here is my meal plan  - dinners only folks (because I meal plan a month in advance hehe).  I spent the last three days making 200 pages of digital photo books for my girls and only finished at 12:20 am this morning.  Considering I am not a night owl by any means we are going with a dinner only plan this week - the rest will come to me. Right?


Dinners

Monday: Chicken & Veggie Stir Fry (pic above) and chow mein!
Tuesday: Cheese Topped Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn (new recipe - if it's good I'll share!)
Wednesday: Mexican Casserole from Confessions of Homeschooler, Veggies, Spanish Rice
Thursday: Chicken Packets, Mac N Cheese, Salad
Friday: Homemade Pizza, Salad, Breadsticks

Enjoy,
Ash of All Trades

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Thursday: Bugs & Insects

Fallish Foods - Meal Plan Week of Aug 26th

Staycation!