Greetings all! I realize there have been some issues with comments on my blog - I am working with blogger to resolve those and hope to have it working again soon! Below is our menu plan for this week - it is a little different than most because the girls are having a sleep over at grandma's one night and then we are having a staycation of sorts - instead of taking the girls far we are going to do local things like the beach, movies, pool etc - my only stipulation was no cooking for at least 3 of those days! Happy eating all!
- Brunch at the Orange Mining Co. (Happy Birthday Bro! and thank you for choosing some great food)
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Honey Dew Melon, Yogurt
- Bagels w/cream cheese & strawberry jam, scrambled eggs, peaches
- Breakfast at grandma's - so we will probably each eat something different.
- Oatmeal w/raisins, orange juice, peanut butter on a spoon
- Pepperoni Omelette's, Toast w/jam, honey dew melon
- French Toast, Eggs, Blackberries
- Hot Dogs and Nachos at an Angel Game (healthy I know)
- Lunch @ Grandma's!
- Chicken Quesadillas, honey dew melon, corn
- Loaded Salad for mama, pasta with butter for kids, carrots and ranch
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches, blackberries, bell pepper sticks in ranch
- Egg Salad Sandwiches, Goldfish Crackers, Honey Dew, Bell Pepper Sticks
- Fried Bologna Sandwiches, Salads, Whatever Fruit is left