I cannot believe that it is the middle of October already - this year is truly flying by. The weather this past week was super hot (100+ degrees) so we are definitely ready for the cool down this week (to the mid 80s haha). This week I will mix a little fall flare with some summertime BBQ since it is dark early but still warm. Most of the recipes this week are ones we have created over time or adapted from other recipes and I will be posting more about them in the coming weeks!
- Oatmeal, Blueberries, Yogurt
- French Toats, Yogurt, Peaches
- Pancakes, Apples, Yogurt
- Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Pears
- Granola Bars, Raisins, Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chip Muffins, Blueberries, Yogurt
- Chocolate Chip Muffins, Apples, Peanut Butter
- Egg Salad Sandwiches, Pears, Carrot Sticks
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Apples, Carrot Sticks
- Ham Sandwiches, Raisins, Graham Crackers
- Loaded Chicken Quesadillas
- Pasta with butter sauce, peas, peaches
- Chicken Nuggets, Grapes, Tomatoes
- Hot Dog Sandwiches, Peas, Pineapple
- Sausage Potato Packets
- Chicken Parmesan, Pasta, Salad
- Green Burritos (photo above), Green Chile Rice, Corn
- Whole Chicken Soup, Baked Potatoes, Corn
- Chicken Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Rice
- Sloppy Joes, Mac N Cheese, Brussells Sprouts
- TBD by my Hubby!
What are your favorite fall dishes?