Meal Planning May 29th through June 4th
Well hello all! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful new week and having a great Memorial Day. I want to say a special thank you to all of our military men and women AND their families - thank you for all you do and the sacrifices you make you have one huge fan over here! Now to our menu:
- Cereal, Bananas, Peanut Butter on a Spoon
- Breakfast Out - Thanks Mom and Dad!
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Nectarines
- Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Strawberries
- Smoothies and Toast w/Peanut Butter
- French Toast and Nectarines
- Syrup Pancakes, Yogurt, Strawberries
- Nada since we had a later brunch!
- Sub Sandwiches, Chips
- Pasta with Pesto (leftovers), Salad
- Egg Salad Sandwiches, Strawberries, Crackers
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Apple Slices, Cheese
- Hot Dogs and Mac N Cheese
- Tuna Sandwiches, Avocados, Wheat Thins