Meal Planning May 1st through May 7th

Eek - this year is going by really fast and I cannot believe it is already May and my calendar shows the rest of the year is only going to get busier.  But oh to just enjoy today - that is my goal for the year to live in the present and meal planning helps with that I can enjoy the days with my girls because I am not worrying about what's for dinner I know that at 5:15 I can look at my calendar and get started.  Yay for planning!

Breakfasts:
  • Chocolate Chip Pancakes
  • Eggs, Smoothies, Toast
  • Banana Muffins, Strawberries, Peanut Butter
  • French Toast, Watermelon, Ham
  • Cereal and Oranges
  • Chorizo & Eggs, Watermelon, Tortillas
  • Cereal & Oranges (again!)
Lunches:
  • Hot Dogs, Chips, Strawberries
  • Chicken Quesadillas, Watermelon, Salsa & Guacamole
  • Egg Salad Sandwiches, Watermelon, Cheez Its
  • Rainforest Cafe - Big C is dying to go here!
  • Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Oranges, String Cheese
  • Hard boiled Eggs, String Cheese, Graham Crackers, Grapes
  • Hot Dogs w/ Mac N Cheese, Grapes
Dinners:
  • Carne Asada, Rice, Chips N Salsa
  • Sausage Potato Packets (minue the processed cheese)
  • Chicken Enchiladas, Rice, Corn
  • BBQ Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
  • Chicken Tacos, Beans, Chips N Salsa
  • Homemade Pizza
  • To Be Determined based on our Schedule
  • Whatever Mom and Dad Serve for Mother's Day

Happy Eating,

Ash of All Trades

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Thursday: Bugs & Insects

Fallish Foods - Meal Plan Week of Aug 26th

Staycation!