Meal Plan - Week of Leftovers!
Greetings all, hope you had a glorious Easter celebration - we sure enjoyed a weekend full of family, food, and fun! Big C turned 4 this weekend and we enjoyed taking her to the movie theatres for the first time. We had a great time laughing and enjoying the birds during Rio(we even went bird watching - hence above)! Here's our menu for the week:
- Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Donuts, Strawberries
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Cuties Oranges
- French Toast, Watermelon, Peanut Butter
- Whatever Grandma has! (Yay for carpooling to work with daddy)
- Cereal, Yogurt, Bananas
- Breakfast Burritos, Watermelon
- Waffles, Peanut Butter, Apples
- Appetizer snacks at Grandmas!
- Hard Boiled Egg, String Cheese, Wheat Thins, Strawberries (picnic at the park!)
- Egg Salad Sandwiches, Wheat Thins, Carrots & Ranch
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Apples, Yogurt
- Ham Sandwiches, Mandarin Oranges, Cheez Its
- Bean & Cheese Quesadillas, Tomato & Corn Salad
- Pollo Asada, Beans, Rice & Sides
- Turkey, Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Bread, (basically Thanksgiving Dinner)!
- Dijon Crusted Chicken, Salad, BBQ Baked Potatoes
- Tamales, Beans, Rice, Corn
- Ham N Cheese Pasta, Peas, Garlic Bread
- Individual Turkey Pot Pies, Bread Rolls
- Hamburgers, Australian Garlic Fries, Tomato Salad
- To be Determined Because our lunch party might fill us up!
So What are Ya'll Having This Week?