Garden Update


We have been enjoying tons and tons of cherry tomatoes!  If you have never eaten a homegrown vine ripened tomato, I encourage you to figure out how to get your hands on one...they taste so amazingly fresh!
The produce was dwindling but is now soaring thanks to our recent 100+ heat wave.  I am hoping to plant our garlic, kale, spinach, lettuce, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in the next week or two!

2.25 lbs of yellow squash

.04 lbs of basil

.78 lbs or tomatoes and tomatillos

1.59 lbs of squash/zucchini

.164 lbs of peppers

.47 lbs of tomatoes

.5 lbs of bell peppers

.88 lbs of produce

.38 lbs of tomatoes

Grand total for the week: 7.057 lbs

Total to date for the year: 112.84

Wowza - now I can't wait for my trees to start producing then I will
only need bread milk eggs and meat at the store!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fallish Foods - Meal Plan Week of Aug 26th

Theme Thursday: Bugs & Insects

Staycation!