Girls Bathroom Decorating

So I have been trying to finish decorating the girls bathroom and only have one project left but I don't have any clue when we will get to it so I am going to share what we have!

Oh the joys of having two girls!

Pink Butterfly & Ladybug Bathroom Accessories:


 
Bow Holder (handmade out of a store bought frame):


Butterfly Accessory:


Towels & Frame:



Big C over the toilet:


 
To make the Big C I bought a large paper maiche C and painted it purple.  It took 3 coats of paint (I used regular ole craft paint) and a lot of drying time.

After it was dry I attached this hanging doohicky:

Then hammered a nail in the wall and attached it!
Simple and cost less than $10.

Voila,

Ash of All Trades

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Thursday: Bugs & Insects

Fallish Foods - Meal Plan Week of Aug 26th

Staycation!