Welcome to 2011! Here we are a new year and a new beginning. My New Year's resolution this year is to enjoy every moment. If 2010 taught me anything it is that anything can change in the snap of two fingers - sometimes for the better and sometimes not so much.
For 2011we have the following exciting changes:
1. Justin will GRADUATE in August (he is getting is MBA through PennState)
2. Chloee will be 4 and Caylee will be 2.
3. Caylee will potty train and move to a big girl bed!
4. We will take the girls on their first plane ride - to Pennsylvania for Justin's graduation!
5. Chloee will start Pre-K after our PennState trip.
6. Praying that I will become an aunt this year!
7. Take the girls to the snow for the first time.
8. Try to Blog 3-4 times per week!
9. Eat lots of new foods!
10. Learn how to make homemade breads in my new bread machine!
11. Finish our backyard!
12. Change churches - we are trying to go local in an effort to become more involved!
So obviously we have many many things planned for this year and I hope that we can continue to enjoy the little things just like our girls are constantly doing. We will have a more set routine that allows plenty of free time and will try to enjoy all of our local surroundings (beaches, parks, zoos, etc)!
Here's to a New Year!
Ash of All Trades!