As a family we spent this past weekend up in Big Bear Lake! We had originally planned to hike, fish, and play outside in the sunshine - except they uncharacteristically had a huge storm last week and another inch and a half of snow this weekend! We spent the weekend by the fire, building snowmen, going on toboggan rides, and occupying a very sick two year old! Anywho the point of this is that the cold weather made us crave warmth and our meal plan this week proves it: almost everything involves the oven which inevitably warms the home...hoping it stays "cool" this week!
- granola bars, oatmeal, blueberries
- pancakes, pears, eggs
- carrot muffins, kiwi, peanut butter
- french toast, apples
- cereal, fruit
- oatmeal w/craisins, milk
- eggs, toast, apples
- egg salad sandwiches, carrots, blueberries
- peanut butter sandwiches, graham crackers, pears
- tuna, crackers, cheese, grapes, carrots
- chicken nuggets, carrots, applesauce
- salami, crackers, cheese, pears
- chicken quesadillas, black beans, corn
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Lasagna, Salad, Garlic Bread
- Tomato Basil Soup, Grilled Cheese
- Chile & Corn Bread, Salad
- Mongolian Beef Stir Fry, White Rice
- To Be Determined: Dinner with Family
- Indian Chicken Dish: Surprise by Hubby
Pureed Pumpkin for Pie Filling
Juicing: We are adding juicing to our morning routine - we will let you know how this works for us after we have done it for awhile!
What are your favorite home warming meals?