Some breaks we have a huge list with activities for every day. Other times just a handful of really cool things we want to do so that we can leave some spare time open for some spontaneous things. (I am not spontaneous so we are working on increasing my ability to cope with spontaneity).
Here is our Summer Fun List:
- Swim Lessons
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Backyard Camping
- Individual Movie Nights (each of our girls will stay up late 1 night with mom and dad)
- Go to the Beach
- Play date with Good Friends
- Summer Reading Program at both libraries
- Go to an Angel's Baseball Game
- Go Kayaking
- Make Hygiene Kits for the Homeless
- Sister's Sleepover (the girls sleep in sleeping bags or on the trundles together)
- Aquarelle Paintings
- Make Stepping Stones
- Have a Tea Party
- Go for a Hike (this turned into go camping in the mountains)
Now we will definitely still do other activities and while we might not finish this whole list (we have 5ish weeks off) we will try our best to get to these activities and have actually crossed quite a few off or scheduled them!
What are your plans for the summer or any other break you have coming up?
-Ash of All Trades
P.S. The links above are not affiliate links - I don't make any money if you click them they are just products we like so I thought you might like them too!