Welcome One, Welcome All!

Welcome to my new blog - Ash of All Trades.  This is a quick summary of what you can expect to read and experience in the upcoming days, weeks, months and hopefully years!  I love blogs, I love reading them, following them, writing them, designing them - you name it I love it! 

My goal in life is to always be striving to be the best person I can for any given period of life.  Right now I want to be the best wife, mother, daughter and sister to my husband, daughters, parents, siblings and friends for where they are in their life now.  What my toddlers need right now is not what they will need in five years (probably not even what they will need in the next year or two)!  I want to do as much as I feel called to do without feeling like my head is spinning around in la-la land. 

So one goal of this blog is to try and help others discover who they want to be and what they want to do for today but also for tomorrow.  We have to plan ahead my friends or the future will pounce!  (Is this a bit lofty of a goal - why yes that is why I will try).  This is my personal journey (although this blog will be very vague and not exposing my life to the whole wild world!) Here are some aspects I hope to include:

1. Meal Planning (lots of yummy recipes)
2. Frugal Budgeting - food and otherwise
3. Being a Part of A Family (including raising children and being a citizen of the world)
4. Trying Unconventional Things
5. Making The Most of Life

There will be many more facets and twists I am certain but I hope you will follow me on my journey to making sense and purpose out of this crazy ole world we live in.

Without Further Ado,
Ash of All Trades

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theme Thursday: Bugs & Insects

Fallish Foods - Meal Plan Week of Aug 26th

Staycation!